The Dubs is looking for design interns to join the creative team for three, four week (travel expenses paid) internships.
The dates we are looking to fill will be updated regularly and are currently as follows:
• 4th March - 30th March 2013 (intern #1)
• 29th April – 24th May 2013 (intern #2)
• 28th May – 28th June 2013 (intern #3)
To be considered for an interview you will be:
• Fully skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
• In possession of a portfolio of DIGITAL design work
• Passionate about digital design (web, mobile, tablet, social)
• Genuinely interested in the power of digital as a medium
• Aware of the digital landscape and emerging technology, platforms and ‘new stuff’ making waves
• Brimming with enthusiasm and the ability to hit the ground running
• Happy being tasked with creative research and presentation design on an ad-hoc basis
• At graduate level / seeking Agency experience
• A UK resident and aged 18 or over
PLEASE NOTE: All applications will be read but only candidates invited for an interview will receive written feedback.
No walk-ins and no agencies at this time thanks.
Please send your CV and portfolio (link preferable), along with a brief cover note about yourself and include the internship date that you are interested in applying for: